FX leaders panel series
FX leaders panel series
FX LEADERS PANEL SERIES
Curated by the FX Markets editorial team, the FX leaders panel series will consist of four interactive panel discussions. Each session will deliver current and forward-looking insights and innovative solutions for the FX community during this time of global uncertainty and digital transformation.
Topics to be discussed:
- Is the rise in settlement risk an impediment for the FX business, what are the primary areas where risk remains in the market?
- The FX Global Code recent update underlines the regulatory and market focus on mitigating settlement risk, how impactful is adherence to the code to yourselves and your clients?
- Will CLS’s proposal for an alternative settlement system for currencies that are not currently eligible for CLSSettlement help tackle the problem?
- How does adding new direct or third party participants to CLSSettlement benefit your business and that of your clients?
- What are your thoughts on the benefits on multiple settlement providers in this space?
On this panel, leaders from the buy side will discuss:
Swaps/forwards rolling strategies going into year-end
Whether current conditions will require a change in duration of hedges
Are alternative hedging instruments useful in this environment?
Strategies for sourcing FX spot and derivatives liquidity
Our expert panel will discuss fundamental questions about the future of competition in the spot FX market:
Will there be enough flow in the primary markets to sustain the current number of market makers?
How could the role of smaller market makers change?
Will LPs continue to be one stop shops in all time zones?
How tight can spreads go, and what impacts could it have on the competitive landscape?
Who will attend?
Spark partnerships by meeting senior global professionals from the FX community.
Job titles: C-level, heads of department, directors, senior management
Sectors: asset managers, hedge funds, pension funds, corporates, central banks, commercial banks, investment banks, brokers, regulators, data vendors, software vendors, exchanges and clearing houses, fintechs and infrastructure players.
Benefits of becoming an FX leaders partner
- Meet senior influencers allocating budgets within the FX community
- Enhance your brand's visibility by taking part in the industry's most trusted event, led by the editorial team at FX Markets
- Generate leads and drive business growth
How FX Leaders can work for you, example package:
- Status of 'Sponsor' across all marketing
- Pre-event: logo and profile published on event website
- Logo and profile published on event signage and virtual platform
- Opportunity to take part in a panel discussion
- Full delegate list with contact details supplied after the event in electronic format
- Host content such as images and PDF collateral during session